Services at St. David's take place on the first, second, and third Sundays of the month at 10.00am.
As a part of our commitment to love our neighbours as ourselves, we are observing the following precautions when gathering for worship:
- Self-Screening: If you are feeling at all unwell, are symptomatic, or have been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home (but feel free to reach out for pastoral and practical care!)
- Masks: must be worn at all times by members of the congregation. If you forget yours, we have spares you can take
- Readers and those leading worship are permitted to remove masks during their speaking parts when maintaining a 3m distance
- Passing the Peace: We continue to pass the peace without any physical contact
- Communion continues to be in one kind only, with communicants receiving the consecrated bread
- Physical Distancing remains highly recommended. In worship, people should seek to maintain distance from others not in their family / bubble
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the parish office.