Dear Friends in Valhalla Parish—
At the February 16, 2022 meeting of Valhalla Parish Council, there was unanimous agreement that when permitted by the Archbishop, we would seek to return to in-person services. Soon thereafter, on February 18, the Archbishop indicated that all parishes will have the option to move back to in-person worship as of the end of February.
In Valhalla Parish, we will return to in-person worship beginning in March.
- Services at St. David's will resume on the first, second, and third Sundays of the month.
- Services at St. Stephen's will resume on the second Sunday of the month.
As a part of our commitment to love our neighbours as ourselves, we are observing the following precautions when gathering for worship:
- Maximum capacity of 40 (St. David's) and 15 (St. Stephen's)
- Masks must be worn at all times by members of the congregation. If you forget yours, we have spares you can take and use
- Readers and those leading worship are permitted to remove masks when maintaining a 3m distance, and during their part
- We pass the peace without any physical contact
- Communion continues to be in one kind only, with communicants receiving the consecrated bread.
- In worship, people must continue to distance from others not in their family / bubble, as much as possible.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the parish office.